Users

Creating a User
Video Go to "Create User" under User Management Mouse over "Management", then "Users" and click on "Create User"...
Tue, Nov 6, 2018 at 3:27 PM
How to Create Holiday Schedules
Holiday Schedules are how you configure what holidays your company observes.  They are added to groups so you can have different holidays for different user...
Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 10:33 AM
How to Create Holidays
Holidays are added to Holiday Schedules which are in turn added to Groups for users to get them.  If you have not created a Holiday Schedule you must do thi...
Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 10:27 AM
How to Terminate an Employee Account in Journyx
To terminate an employee in Journyx you will need to set the employee end date in the users record in Journyx.  To do this you will need to be logged in...
Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 8:40 AM
How to Delete Users sheets in Journyx
There are several reason why you may need to delete a users sheet. Such as if the user is no longer with your company but they have an open sheet that is ge...
Tue, Mar 20, 2018 at 12:08 PM
My Projects List
What is "My Projects List"? My Projects List is a way that your user has control over what projects that they can see on their entry screens.  It...
Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 9:21 AM
How to Show More Objects (Projects, Activities, etc.) On a Page
Overview To speed up loading pages like your time entry screen Journyx has a setting that sets an upper limit of the number of objects that can be in a dro...
Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 7:15 AM
Changing a User's password
There are 3 ways a User's password can be changed.  An Administrator ( or Manager, given the right abilities ) can change it for them, they can change i...
Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 3:48 PM
API Key Overview
Introduction In a default install of Journyx, API Key authentication is disabled.  An Administrator must first turn on the ability to use an API Key, and m...
Thu, Aug 31, 2023 at 9:34 AM