FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions

How to find the pengine.log file
The pengine.log is located in the /tmp dir with in  your Journyx install. The default location on Windows is C:\Program Files\Journyx\jwt\tmp If you...
Mon, Jul 2, 2018 at 8:36 AM
How to change your password
Can't remember your password? Having trouble logging in? We here at the Journyx helpdesk are so committed to the security of your data that we are n...
Tue, Mar 9, 2021 at 4:32 PM
How to Submit a Support Ticket
There are several methods for contacting the Journyx Support Department, and your best method will depend upon several factors. The following is a genera...
Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 2:26 PM
I am not able to login to Journyx
The Journyx Technical Support Team does not have permission to access customer sites for tasks such as resetting passwords, adding projects, or making ot...
Wed, Sep 4, 2019 at 1:53 PM
TLS 1.2 FAQ
1. What is TLS? Transport Layer Security (TLS) is a security protocol that is used to secure communications over the internet. TLS ensures that there is an...
Mon, Dec 30, 2019 at 9:05 AM
How do I find what version of Journyx I am running?
Login Screen The Journyx login screen lists the version in the bottom corner of the screen.  Depending on the version it can be either the left side or the...
Wed, Nov 6, 2019 at 6:15 AM
Journyx Hardware Recommendations and Technical Specs
Journyx Hardware Recommendations Journyx offers the following configurations, which should be considered as suggestive of the type of hardware that could...
Wed, May 13, 2020 at 2:12 PM
End-of-Life for GetDATA service, ZK and ATS clocks
1. What is going EOL and When? In order to keep in compliance with Journyx Data Security policies, as well as industry best practices for data security, th...
Fri, Jul 8, 2022 at 10:29 AM