Journyx JX & PX
Journyx is consistently on a quest to improve and upgrade our products and customer experiences, with two major releases each year. Journyx JX/PX version 13.1 provides a new framework for improved cloud-to-cloud integration, mobile job start/stop tracking and resource assignment by percent of available time.
Updates in Journyx JX & PX
Cloud to Cloud Integration Framework
- New cloud integration framework provides options for managing 3rd party integration connections and settings in your Journyx system
- Updated Azure authentication provides improved performance for single sign-on, suggestions and connections to Microsoft cloud solutions, including verified publisher status with Microsoft
- Full asynchronous task management through Amazon simple service queue for running processes that do not impact your production performance
Mobile Job Start/Stop Tracking for Field Services
- Easy, detailed job start/stop tracking in the Journyx mobile app for employees working various jobs throughout the day in the field
- Quick option to jump from tracking one job to the next with a single click
- Browser-based review for supervisors and approvers of job start/stop details for job time entered from the field
PX Assignment by Percent of Available Time
- Make project-task assignments based on task hours or percent of a selected resource’s available time for the task period
- Review existing assignments based on the percent of available time they represent for assigned resources
- Customize calculation of available time by choosing to include/exclude overhead, other project-task assignments, etc.
- View resource schedule/time commitments as a percentage of total time available in new data feed available in Excel/Reportlink