Journyx and Journyx PX (PDF)
Release: Greenwich (v12.2)
Date: May, 2020
Journyx gives you the tools you need to collect employee time quickly and accurately for projects, billing, and payroll. The latest release of Journyx’s core product makes project time and expense tracking even easier and reporting more powerful.
Here is what’s new in Journyx:
Team Assignments for Journyx PX
The Greenwich release includes a new team assignments feature for the PX module. Team assignments allow you to block off the future availability of a team without identifying the specific team member(s) who will do the work when the time comes. PX customer can create as many teams as needed, and PX will show you aggregated resource availability metrics based on the members of each team. Specific options include:
- Team assignments for future tasks before individual resources are named
- Future team capacity in relation to individual team member assignments
- Option for members to “grab” team assignments and assign to themselves
Native Reporting Improvements
- Grid layout option for viewing and printing report data by sheet
- New chart type for comparing numbers or stacking multiple numbers
Miscellaneous Features & Improvements
- Notification performance improvements
- Block manual approval plans when Org Chart Manager is in use
NOTE: Journyx no longer supports the Internet Explorer browser. Microsoft no longer updates Internet Explorer. Journyx is supported on modern versions of Edge, Chrome, Safari and Firefox.
Journyx 12.2.0 is only available for cloud customers. Click on the PDF link above to read more. For more information about the Journyx 12.2.0, please contact your account representative at +1 800-755-9878 or firstname.lastname@example.org.