Passwords are saved in an encrypted manner in a user's AppData directory. This path is C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Journyx\<Accountlink flavor>\<Accountlink version>\user.config where the following is true:
- <username> is the name of the user who is running the scheduled task
- <Accountlink flavor> will be what edition of Accountlink you are running, followed by a string of random characters.
- <Accountlink version> will be what version of Accountlink you are currently running.
Once you have located this file, continue on below:
- Rename or otherwise delete the user.config file. Renaming it is safer because you can more easily recover this file if you need to.
- Go into Windows's Task Scheduler and locate the Journyx Accountlink task. This is configured by the administrator on first setup so may be anywhere. Right click on the Task and go to "Properties"
- On the "General" tab, select "Run only when user is logged in"
- Click "OK"
- Right click on the Accountlink task and choose "Run". Journyx Accountlink will now display a dialog to you to enter your credentials. Note: Make sure to check "Save Password?" under both Password fields.
- Click "Continue" to run a sync.
- Once that is complete head back to Task Scheduler and set "Run whether user is logged on or not" again.