Symptom: When you double click on the Journyx Accountlink icon, nothing happens.
Cause: Journyx Accountlink will try to open an already running version of itself and Accountlink may not have exited properly.
1. Open Task Manager: Right click in an empty spot on your Taskbar and choose Task Manager.
2. Click "More Details" at the bottom of the Task Manager window. If you do not see a window like this, ignore this step.
3. Locate the Journyx Accountlink process. It may show as Journyx Accountlink, or as Journyx.AL.exe. When you find it, click it to highlight the process.
4. Click End Task, and confirm any windows that pop up.
5. You can now re-open Journyx Accountlink.